BUSINESS LEADS - FILTERS – QUALIFIERSMulti-Sourced Firmographics for Customizing Business Marketing Lists
From 30+ years of aggregating B2B data we have collected an extensive array of business firmographics for pinpointing your optimal business leads. Below are some of the business filters for selecting qualified business marketing leads:
SALES LEADS BY BUSINESS TYPE
We offer business leads for practically any business type that you can imagine. Note that SIC codes and/or NAICS business classification codes are used for selecting business type.
*DISCOUNTED BUSINESS TYPE PROFILE ANALYSIS: There are over 1000 business type codes, so we offer a low-cost Business SIC Analysis to help marketers identify the business types that are most common on their business database. This low-cost report is highly recommended for any B2B marketer. Often the report identifies latent markets - hidden gems that were not being marketed.
BUSINESS LEADS BY PRIMARY SOURCE OF SALES REVENUE
Overlooking the “primary vs secondary” business function is a common mistake that marketers make when ordering business leads. The primary – secondary distinction can have a significant impact on business leads ROI.
- PRIMARY BUSINESS FUNCTION represents the primary source of sales revenue.
- SECONDARY BUSINESS FUNCTION represents a secondary – minor source of sales revenue.
*Home Depot may offer a plumbing service - though “retailing” is the primary business.
*A hair salon may sell beauty products - though “hair salon” is the primary business.
*An auto dealership may provide auto repair - though ” car sales” is the primary business.
*Many data sellers will include “convenience stores” on a restaurant list since some convenience store do sell prepared food. With our B2B database you can avoid such by using the “primary” filter when purchasing a restaurant list.
*Many data sellers will include “builders” on a plumbers list since most builders have plumbing as part of their building package … though plumbing is not their primary source of revenue. With our plumbers list – builders and other teritary construction trades can be excluded by using the “primary” filter when purchasing a plumbers list.
BUSINESS LEADS BY YEARS IN BUSINESS
One fun fact is that we have a business marketing lists consisting of 80,000 companies that were established before 1900. We have data on over 250,000 businesses started before WWII and over 3,000,000 companies established since the tech revolution. When using this custom business list filter, note that over 50% of businesses have existed for less than 10 years … unfortunately very few American companies can survive beyond 10 years.
BUSINESS LEADS BY EMPLOYEE SIZE
The employee size filter is the most common filter our customers use when ordering their business lists. With this filter you may order a business list based on number of employees at location OR all locations combined; example, Microsoft has over 150,000 employees though there are some Microsoft offices with less than 50 employees. Lastly, as a word of caution note that “over” 80% of businesses have less than 10 employees … truly signifying that American is a land of small businesses. And there are fewer than 150,000 companies with 100+ employees.
BUSINESS LEADS BY SALES VOLUME
Similar to the fact that over 80% of US companies have less than 10 employees, also note that “over” 80% of businesses have less $1,000,000 in sales. Thus, when ordering your business marketing list, remember that you are eliminating 80% of potential buyers when only selecting companies with $1MM+ in sales and/or 10+ employees.
BUSINESS LEADS BY AREA POPULATION
- Business located in highly urbanized areas
- Businesses located in suburbs
- Businesses located in rural areas
BUSINESS BLDG SITE VALUE
- Businesses that paid $1,000,000+ for building and/or land.
- Dollar amount does not represent value of company.
BUSINESS SALES LEADS WITH UCC INDICATOR
*This filter allows you to target business leads that have an active commercial loan.
BUSINESSES WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Example: There 1,000,000+ companies with 10+ locations … this business leads database is prime for national accounts offers.
BUSINESS LEADS BY NEIGHBORHOOD AFFLUENCY
Example, a plumber in a high-income neighborhood may have different business needs than a business located in a low-income neighborhood.
BUSINESS LEADS BY LEGAL STATUS
*Proprietorship, Partnership, Subsidiary, Corporation, LLC
BUSINESS LEADS BY LOCATION TYPE
*Headquarters, Branch, Single Location
BUSINESS LEADS BY JOB TITLES
Click Here for Executive Marketing Lists
*Proper job title selection is critical when purchasing a business email list.
BUSINESS OWNERS BY ETHNICITY
- Veteran owned business leads
- Jewish owned business leads
- Islamic owned business leads
- Hispanic owned business leads
BUSINESS LEADS BY TIME CHANGE FILTERS
- Brand New Business (click here for details)
- Business with phone number change
- Businesses with company name change
- Businesses with ownership change
- Businesses that have recently moved
OTHER UNIQUE FILTERS FOR CUSTOMIZING BUSINESS MARKETING LISTS
- BUSINESS ADDRESS TYPE (High-rise building, Post Office Box, Rural Area, Firm Delivery)
- BUSINESS GROWTH: DOWN (decreasing number of employees)
- BUSINESS GROWTH: UP (increasing number of employees)
- BUSINESS CREDIT SCORE / BUSINESS CREDIT RATING
- BUSINESS WITH TAX LIEN
- COMPANY BUILDING SIZE SPACE – SQUARE FOOTAGE
- COMPANIES WITH A WEBSITE
- WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES MARKETING LIST
- FOREIGN OWNED BUSINESSES
- DOLLAR AMOUNT OF YELLOW PAGE – CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENT
- HOME BUSINESSES MARKETING LIST – CLICK HERE FOR INFO
- IMPORT / EXPORT INDICATOR
- FRANCHISE CODE INDICATOR
- MINORITY OWNED BUSINESS MARKETING LIST
- NUMBER OF LICENSED PROFESSIONALS IN PRACTICE
- OWN OR RENT
- PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANIES
- PUBLICLY OWNED COMPANIES