IP TARGETING DISPLAY AD SPECS
For the IP Targeting campaign we offer the following six banner / display ad sizes, which typically represent the most readily available ad spaces … which is why the combination of these options constitute over 75% of ad impressions. Google AdSense also ranks these options as the most successful standard banners sizes. Thus, for optimal ad placements we recommend a creative in each of the following six sizes.
- All creative sizes must be less than 80 KB.
- GIF, PNG, and JPG files are supported.
- Animated banner ads should not last more than 30 secons or no more than 3 loops.
- Ideally keep copy at 10 words or less.
- No more than 1-2 large central images.
- If synchronizing with direct mail or email – then have similar messaging / images.
- Have a CTA (Call to Action): Learn More, Buy Now, Free White Paper, etc.
- Match the CTA to the Landing Page.
- Eyes are naturally drawn to subject inside a frame, so have a clearly defined frame with graphics extended to the edges of the box. If your ad is white, it’s a common practice to put a 1 pixel gray border around the ad.
- Each ad MUST contain all the following:
-Company Name and/or Company Logo
-Distinct Brand Name
- Landing Page URL/Website