New Parents - Expectant Parents Mailing List-Email List
Last year there were about 4,000,000 new births, and your new parent mailing list will constitute about 75% of these new births when using the largest cooperative expectant parent database. And from the weekly additions you may sign-up for a weekly prenatal mailing list.
ANNUAL BIRTHS ACCORDING TO CDC
|Asian or Pacific Islander||272,949||7%|
QUALIFY YOUR EXPECTANT PARENT MAILING LIST
You may qualify your parents-to-be mailing list / email list by an extensive array of demographics:
*Age of Mother
*Age of Father
AGE PROFILE – PRE-NATAL MAILING LIST
Age 19 to 29: 28%
Age 30 to 39: 61%
Age 40 to 49: 9%
Age 50+: 2%
*You may also select the mothers-to-be mailing list by age of father.
OTHER WAYS TO SEGMENT YOUR EXPECTANT PARENTS MAILING LIST
Education Level of Mother-to-be / Father-to-be
Number of Children in Household
Household Income, Net Worth, Home Value, Home Equity
Millionaires Expectant Parents mailing list
Low Income Households – Expectant Parents
Renters – Expectant Parents mailing list
Spanish Speaking Households Expectant Parents
Single Mothers To Be mailing list
Due Date / Birth Month
Baby’s Birth Date
First Child Indicator
TARGET PRE-NATAL HOUSEHOLDS BY TRIMESTER
Segment your pregnant women mailing list by stage of pregnancy … first, second, or third trimester; a useful segmentation strategy since many pregnancy offers are relevant to specific pregnancy stages.
EXPECTANT PARENTS – LOOKING TO BUY A HOME?
Adding a new child to an already cramped home could be an early indicator that these new parents may need to upgrade to a larger home. How to identify this potential real estate selling opportunity? One way is to target new parents by square foot of home relative to number of persons in household and/or by years in current home.
MOTHERS-TO-BE EMAIL LIST / EXPECTANT PARENTS EMAIL LIST
An expectant parent direct mail campaign complimented with an expectant parent email list is a guaranteed way to maximize response rates. Sure this marketing combo strategy has a higher cost, but it’s a justified expenditure when considering the significant amount of money that new parents spend. And when using your expectant parent email list, you can change each offer relative to the stage of pregnancy. In fact your pre-natal email list will soon become a post-natal email list … each time period requiring different type of offers. Example, early offers will promote pre-natal vitamins for mothers-to-be … and then months later the same expectant mother email list is used to promote diapers. Bottom-line, when amortizing the long life cycle of an expectant parent / new parent email list – the upfront investment is easy to justify.
NEW PARENTS WAITING ROOM MAILING LIST
Waiting rooms are a great place to reach pre-natal / post-natal moms. And though it’s one mailing list for new moms and dads … you are actually reaching countless new parents because of the waiting room multiplier effect.
Waiting Rooms At Birth Centers: 761
Waiting Rooms At Midwives Office: 3,400
Waiting Rooms At Pediatric Doctors Office: 31,538
Waiting Rooms At OB/GYN Doctors Office: 23,200
CUSTOM NEW BORN MAILING LIST / BABY LISTS
- Baby Corner: About 1,000,000 new parents that have bought products for infants and toddlers.
- First Born Mailing List: No doubt new parents with their first baby will buy significantly more baby products than they do with their second child. Email addresses also available with this very productive first born mailing list.
- Canadian Expectant Parents Mailing List: Through the popular website “Baby Corner”, you can reach about 200,000 Canadian new parents that have bought baby products.
- American Baby Magazine Subscribers: These subscribers represent parents who are active readers … seeking knowledge to help raise their children. Here are some unique selects you may consider:
*Prenatal Subscribers: 359,000
*First time parents: over 2,000,000!
*2nd trimester: 94,000
*3rd trimester: 254,000
- Baby Talk Magazine Subscribers: About 1.3 million Expectant mothers that are seeking insights about children issues.
Prenatal Subscribers: 564,000
Postnatal Subscribers: 634,000
First time moms: 520,000
- Teaching Tots: Parents that have bought flash cards, videos, and other educational tools for teaching children how to read and write.
- Fit Pregnancy: A mothers-to-be mailing list consisting of expectant mothers are physically active and passionate about fitness. And note that over 85% are college educated.