Market Availability Report (MAR)
- (I). Determine market and revenue potential by sales territory.
- (II). Determine
market penetrationby sales territory.
- *Sales reports can be misleading. Some territories may have more sales simply becauuse they have more market potential.
- (III). Compare market potental and thus revenue potential by sales territory.
- (IV). Establish sales quotas for each sales territory by respective markket potential.
- (V). Establish marketing budgets for each sales teritory by respective market potential
- (VI). Adjust geographic arrangements of territories relative to market potential.
- (VII). Forecast sales potential by territory.
- (VIII). Segment prospect quality by territory.
**Note: Having more prospects is not always an indicator of greater sales. Some territories may have more total prospects but very few have top quality prospects.