25+ years … providing the largest and most “verified” teacher database … AND the best guarantee policy in the industry.
THREE REASONS TO BUY OUR TEACHERS EMAIL LISTS – MAILING LISTS
The most teacher names, teacher job titles, teacher email addresses, teacher mail order buyers, and teacher/school qualifiers.
4,100,000+ professors & teachers at home address
1,800,000+ teachers that are proven mail order buyers
1,371,000+ college faculty / professor email addresses
4,910,000+ education administrators / teacher email addresses
Twice a year every teacher name and job title is verified. We back up our high quality/accuracy standard with a “money” back guarantee.
- OUR GUARANTEE
We guarantee a “money” refund if any teacher list has a teacher name/job title inaccuracy rate greater than 10%. That’s right … we guarantee 90+ percent accuracy for all teacher names and jot titles … or money refund! No other teacher list providers offer such a guarantee.
WHY IS A GUARANTEE IMPORTANT?
Teacher turnover! Compared to most other professions, teacher turnover is significant. According to NEA, about 20% of new hires leave the profession within three years … and 50% leave within five years. And each year about 20% of the teachers will change schools and about 3000 schools will close or open … every year. This significant turnover demands constant updating (phone calls, email list verification, on-site surveys, etc).
Sure, there’s a lot of teacher lists for sale on the Internet, BUT if the sellers are not investing the dollars/time in keeping the teacher list up-to-date … then it’s very likely a significant percentage of their teacher list is out of date. Here’s a snapshot of changes made on our teacher email lists.
- Teacher Email Addresses Deleted every year: 885,000
- Teacher Email Addresses Deleted every month: 74,000
- Teacher Email Addresses Deleted every week: 17,000
- Teacher Email Addresses Deleted every day: 3,700
- Teacher Email Addresses added every year: 1.2 Million
- Teacher Email Addresses added every month: 100,000
- Teacher Email Addresses added every week: 23,000
- Teacher Email Addresses added every day: 5,000
BUILD A CUSTOM TEACHER LIST BASED ON SCHOOL LIST PROFILE
- Number of Students
- Number of Teachers
- Student/Teacher Ratio
- School Minority Percentage Indicator
- Schools Affluence Percentage Indictor
- Schools by Computer/Student Ratio
- Bilingual Schools: Schools that teach core curriculum to non-English speaking
students in their native language.
- Schools With ESL Programs: Reach schools that teach English to non-English speaking students.
- Adult Education: Reach schools with adult education programs.
BUILD A CUSTOM TEACHER LIST BASED ON TEACHER LIST PROFILE
- Teacher List by Grade Level
- Teacher List by Subject
- Estimated Income of Teache
- Gender of Teacher
- Age of Teacher
- First Year Teachers
- Second-Year Teachers
- Teachers New to Their Grade/Subject: Not new to teaching – but new to teaching the grade / subject. Most teachers often change the grade or subject that they teach.
- Years at a School
- Years of Experience: Select teachers by exact number of years in the profession.
- Highest Degree Level: Select teachers by type of degree (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate).
- Book Buyers: Buyers of books … from school funds …for teacher training or curriculum.
- Educators as Sales Agents: Educators who coordinate school wide programs, such as book clubs, or oversee purchases of juvenile periodicals used at home.
- Multi buyers: Educators who have responded to or purchased from more than one direct mail company.
- Power Buyers: Educators who have purchased within the past year and are located in a school with high buying activity.
- Recency of Purchase: Teachers who have purchased through the mail within the past 6 or 12 months.
- Software Buyers: Educators who have purchased computer software for use in the classroom.
- Video/Multimedia Buyers: Educators who have purchased videos, CD-ROMs, and other types of audiovisual products.
- Detailed Listing of Teacher Subjects / Other Education Job Titles -(Click Here)