In good or bad economic times – nearly 20% of Americans move every year. With this fact in mind we’ve created a database to connect real estate agents with the people who are most likely to fall into this key 20% group.
The cornerstone of our real estate leads database is a wide selection of qualifiers to help real estate agents pinpoint individuals/ families that are most likely to move. For example:
- Household income surpasses home value … time to upgrade?
- Households with new baby … more square feet needed? – CLICK HERE
- High income renters (even selectable by apartment complex name) – CLICK HERE
- High equity homeowners … can easily upgrade- CLICK HERE
- Homeowners in home between 4 to 8 years
- Real Estate Investors – Flippers – Renovators – CLICK HERE
- Next-Door-Neighbors of recent customer/listing
- Households with Children (target near end of school year)
REAL ESTATE LEADS DATABASE CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Name Of Person
- Full Mailing Address
- Phone (when available)
- Email Address (when available)
- Age of Person
- Years at House
- Home Value
- Estimate Income
- Number of Persons At House
- *Other Key Data Upon Request
***CONTROL LEAD QUALITY – BY CONTROLLING THE LEAD GENERATION PROCESS**
There are a plethora of companies promising to sell real estate leads to agents, but often the agent discovers that the purchased lead was not a good investment … since the purchased name never had an interest in buying or listing. The real estate agent can avoid this bad investment by generating his/her own leads … with postcard mailings and email offers. The first step is to decide on what type (age, income, neighborhood, equity, years at home, etc) of prospects you wish to target.
**CLICK HERE **